Befriend a Banyan tree. There is a whole world in
Its every bough.
- Beware the city lights. Go instead, where you can
see them studded in the night sky.
- The Earth belongs to a mayfly as much as it does
you and me.
- For every fruit you shall partake, plant two
- Look for sand dollars as you walk along the
coast. Someday, they may be the only currency.
- Whisper sweet nothings to your plants as you
- Place a conch shell to your ears; it will sing
you the songs of the oceans.
- Dive right in while the others test the waters.
- Be able to name every season in your mother
- Collect a piece of rock from every different land
you tread upon. Store it in a glass jar.
- Linger over a coral long enough to spot a
damselfish. Swim away when he starts defending
- The best possible friends come with four legs.
- Look for life lessons in trees that have survived
a forest fire.
- Most people know of nothing but the rat race. If
your heart tells you otherwise, it simply is a
compass to the right place.
- Never fear breaking out of the cage. Fear never breaking out at all.